Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Aloo masala recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo masala recipe. You can cook aloo masala using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo masala:
- Prepare 3 of medium size potato.
- Prepare 4 of onion chopped into slices.
- Use 1 of small size tomato chopped into slices.
- Provide 10 of green chilli slit into two.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Take As needed of Curry leaves.
- Provide as needed of Coriander leaves.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Mustard seeds for seasoning.
- Use 50 ml of cooking oil.
Steps to make Aloo masala:
- Cut all the vegetables.
- Cook potato and smash it(peel skin).
- Take a pan add oil once get heat seasoning it with mustard,then add all the vegetables with ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and fry it for five minutes.
- Then add smashed potato with salt and fry it for five minutes.
- Keep it in sim manner for five minutes and transfer it to a bowl,now our masala is ready to serve..
If you find this Aloo masala recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.