Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Non Veg Uttappam/Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Non Veg Uttappam/Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to non veg uttappam/dosa recipe. To cook non veg uttappam/dosa you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Non Veg Uttappam/Dosa:
- Take 2 cups of Rice.
- You need 3/4 cup of Black Gram or Urad Daal.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Use 1 tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of Bengal Gram or Chana Daal.
- You need 400 gm of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli Garlic sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 Sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Use 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Oil.
- Use 2 cups of Mixed Vegetables.
Instructions to make Non Veg Uttappam/Dosa:
- Soak both the rice and dal separately for 5-6 hours. Use fresh drinking water for soaking them. Soak Bengal Gram and Fenugreek Seeds with the dal..
- Grind them using water in which they have been soaked and make a thick batter. The batter should be like a dosa batter, a semi thick one with a pouring consistency..
- Adjust Salt according to taste and leave it to ferment overnight. The next day, chop all the veggies and set aside if you are using them. In a pan, heat butter with oil and add some Curry Leaves..
- Now add the Chicken cubes as small as possible along with all the other spices. Saute them on a medium flame stirring at regular intervals. Cover and let it cook for 10 minutes. It does not take much time as the cubes are very small. If the batter is very thick, adjust by adding little water and then proceed..
- Heat a cast iron griddle or a non stick tawa and pour a ladleful of the batter. Spread it in clockwise direction to as thin as possible. Drizzle some Oil or Ghee..
- First top with the veggies and cover. I have used Onions, Capsicum and Tomatoes. Keep the heat on a medium high. After 2 minutes, add the sauteed chicken and spread all the toppings evenly. Garnish with some coriander leaves too for a final touch. Serve this right away just with a hot mug of filter coffee. It requires nothing else as an accompaniment..
If you find this Non Veg Uttappam/Dosa recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.