Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo Poha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Poha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo poha recipe. You can cook aloo poha using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo Poha:
- You need 2 cups of poha.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- Provide 1 of potato.
- Use 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- Take 1 tbsp of Peanuts.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare Few of Curry Leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use Handful of coriander leaves.
- Use as required of Namkin sev bhujiya raw finely chopped onion for garnish.
Instructions to make Aloo Poha:
- Wash and drain poha..
- Take it in a bowl add salt turmeric red chilli powder sugar and lemon juice mix well..
- In a wok add oil when hot add mustard seeds green chilli curry leaves stir add peanuts roast them add onion saute it add chopped potatoes and stir it cover the lid so that potatoes get tender add little salt and turmeric for the quantity of the pan you have right now add chopped tomatoes stir well..
- Add poha and give nice mix stir nicely and cook just for 5 minutes until all the ingredients mix well and poha get hot..
- Take out in a serving bowl garnish with fresh coriander leaves namkin sev slice of lemon and green chilli.
If you find this Aloo Poha recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.