Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Khatay aloo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khatay aloo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to khatay aloo recipe. To make khatay aloo you need 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Khatay aloo:
- Use 4 of potatoes.
- Use 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 2 tsp of Haldi.
- Take 1 tsp of Zeera powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sabit bhulna zeera.
- Get 2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need 2 tsp of Tartary powder/ imali ka pulp.
- You need 2 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- Provide 2 tsp of Kutta banaa dhaniya.
- Take of For begar.
- Provide 10 to 12 of Curry patta leaves.
- Provide half tsp of Kalaunji.
- Provide 4 of garlic clove finely chopped.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 1 of Green chili finely chopped.
- Get Half cup of tomato puree.
Steps to make Khatay aloo:
- Take potatoes peel them and make cubes.
- Add water and salt.
- Now boil it for 20 mints.
- Put all spices in one plate.
- For bigar.
- Tomato puree.
- Add oil in karhai.
- Curry patta ko pani me bhigo dein.
- Add kalonji and garlic and curry patta.
- Add green chilli or shimla mirch finely chopped and let them cook for 2 minutes.
- At tomato puree.
- Add all spices add 4 tbsp water and let masala cook.
- My potato is done.
- Wow masha Allah masala is done.
- Add potatoes mix well.
- Cover it for 5 minutes and serve.
If you find this Khatay aloo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.