Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black soup recipe. You can have black soup using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Black soup:
- Prepare 1 of derica of palmnut(banga).
- Use 200 of naira washed Bitter leaf.
- Prepare 100 of naira scent leaf.
- You need 50 of naira uziza leave.
- Use of Big stock head(oporoko).
- Prepare 2 of big dried catfish.
- Prepare of Dried bonga fish.
- Provide 2 of spear headed dried fish.
- Prepare of Snail.
- Use of Goat meat.
- Provide of Iru(but I used ogiri igbo locust beans).
- Prepare 2 of milk cup of crayfish.
- Get of Maggi.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of Small quantity of red oil.
- Use of Uziza seed(also known s iyere in yoruba).
- Provide of Grains of paradise spice(known s ataiko).
- Prepare of Ataiko is a banga spice.
- Provide 5 of big bulbs of onions.
- You need of Yellow pepper or Cameron pepper.
Steps to make Black soup:
- Rinse the palm nut(banga) and boil in a pot till it gets soft,then you pound it very well add warm water and squeeze the juice from the pounded nut the It out,now place a sieve in a bowl and strain the banga juice out of the pounded palm nut you will get a milky oil cream as seen in the pictures. Set it side.
- Wash your goat meat,i always use vinegar to wash my goat meat to remove any sediment,now pound your uziza seed and use to season your goat meat,add maggi and salt and plenty onions I blended my onions and add your stock fish,allow the meat to get half cooked now add your different types of dried fishes you have rinsed allow to simmer. Now add your palmnut juice and the ataiko spice (paradise grain),cray fish,pepper,ogiri,salt,maggi and allow it to boil and cook till you see oil at the top.
- Meanwhile if the washed bitter leaf is still bitter,boil it for 1o mins till the bitter taste goes off and rinse.,Now slice your scent leaf and uziza leaf and blend all these 3 leaves together in a Blender add pepper,crayfish,plenty onions and let it be smooth.once it's smooth put in a separate pot and boil and add little red oil allow to boil for 10 mins.so the water will dry off.once this I done mix the blended leaves and the banga juice with meat..allow to boil for 5 to 7 mins….
If you find this Black soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.