Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tamatar wale aloo ki sabji (tomato flavoured potato curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tamatar wale aloo ki sabji (tomato flavoured potato curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tamatar wale aloo ki sabji (tomato flavoured potato curry) recipe. You can cook tamatar wale aloo ki sabji (tomato flavoured potato curry) using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tamatar wale aloo ki sabji (tomato flavoured potato curry):
- Get 4-5 of boiled potato.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 of dried red chillies.
- Provide 1 pc of laung (cloves), elaichi (cardamom) and dalchini (cinnamon).
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
Steps to make Tamatar wale aloo ki sabji (tomato flavoured potato curry):
- Peel the boiled potatoes and cut into small pieces. Mash half potatoes. Make paste of tomatoes, ginger and green chillies..
- Take a pan add oil. When hot add dried red chillies, laung, dalchini, elaichi and jeera.Let it splutter. Add tomato paste to it. Let it cook. Add salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder and red chilli powder. You can adjust redchilli as per your taste. Once done add boiled potatoes in it. Add water for gravy as you like. Cover and cook it in sim for 2 mins finally add coriander leaves and serve.
If you find this Tamatar wale aloo ki sabji (tomato flavoured potato curry) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.