Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Aloo matar curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo matar curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo matar curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo matar curry recipe. To cook aloo matar curry you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo matar curry:
- Provide 1 cup of boiled peas.
- Provide 2 of Potatoes cut into cubes.
- Use 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli Powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of jeera seeds.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Take To taste of salt and sugar.
- Prepare As needed of oil.
- You need As needed of water.
Instructions to make Aloo matar curry:
- Heat oil and fry the Potatoes adding salt and turmeric powder and keep aside.
- Now add oil in the same pan and temper bay leaf,jeera seeds and green chilli chopped.
- Add ginger paste and saute well adding asafoetida, salt and turmeric powder.
- Add jeera powder and red chilli Powder saute well.
- Now add the fried Potatoes and green peas and combine.
- Add water and cover it for a while.
- Finally add garam masala and switch off the flame.
- The aloo matar curry is ready.
If you find this Aloo matar curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.