Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy curry soup recipe. To make easy curry soup you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy curry soup:
- Get of top ramen noodles not the nissan brand.
- Use of regular curry powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Get of Cilantro.
- Take of greek yogurt or sour cream (optional).
- You need of lemon.
Instructions to make Easy curry soup:
- Boil water.
- Add noodles.
- Then right after add curry powder garlic and lemon to your liking . Curry powder is hot so I usually add about 1 and a half table spoons..
- Then let boil for about 30 seconds then turn off.
- When serving top it off with greek yogurt or sour cream and garnish with cilantro ..
- If you are serving more than two people double the recipe but don't let the noodles boil too long they will get soggy..
If you find this Easy curry soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.