Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo tomato with parantha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo tomato with parantha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo tomato with parantha recipe. To make aloo tomato with parantha you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aloo tomato with parantha:
- Prepare 3 of Potato.
- You need 3 of Tomato.
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Mustard Seeds.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Cumin Seeds.
- Take 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Coriander Powder.
- Take 1/4 Teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Salt as per taste.
- Take 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 1-2 of Green Chilli cut into pieces.
- Take 5-6 of Curry Tree Leaves.
- Take 1/4 Teaspoon of Dried Fenugreek Leaves.
- Prepare 8-10 of Fresh Coriander Leaves.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Cooking Oil.
- Get 1 1/2 Cup of Water.
Steps to make Aloo tomato with parantha:
- Heat some oil in a small pressure cooker. Add Mustard seed to the cooker. When they start to crackle, add Cumin Seeds. Fry the Cumin Seeds for a few seconds till they start to splutter. Add a pinch of Hing..
- Turn the flame to low and add 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder (Haldi), 1/2 Teaspoon Red Chilli Powder and 1/2 Teaspoon Coriander Powder (Dhania Powder). Make sure that the flame is low as these spices will otherwise get burnt in hot oil. Also add a pinch of Garam Masala..
- Also add a few Curry Leaves (Curry Patta) along with finely chopped pieces of Ginger (Adrak) and Green Chilies.Now add chopped pieces of Tomato.Sauté till the tomato pieces become soft and you can see oil leaving the sides..
- Add chopped potatoes (about one inch size) followed by 1 1/2 cup or 1 Glass of water. Mix well and cook till you get one whistle of pressure cooker. Allow some time to cool so that steam escapes from the pressure cooker and the lid can be safely opened..
- Add 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Kasuri Methi. Aloo Tamatar Ki Sabzi is ready. Serve it hot with Paratha..
If you find this Aloo tomato with parantha recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.