Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chawal with Aloo Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chawal with Aloo Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably purchase a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chawal with aloo fry recipe. You can cook curry chawal with aloo fry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Chawal with Aloo Fry:
- You need as needed of Ghee,.
- Get 1 tsp each of Cumin Seeds, mustard seeds and Methi seeds.
- Take 1/2 cup of Gram Flour (Besan).
- Get as needed of Ginger, green chillies, Curry Leaves, mint leaves.
- Get 4-5 tbsp of Coriander leaves,.
- Provide 2 tbsp of tamarind water,.
- Take 1 cup of Tuvar Dal,.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Haldi.
- Provide pinch of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 4-5 of Ladies Finger.
- Use 1 of Drumstick.
- Use 3-4 of Cluster Beans.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato.
Steps to make Curry Chawal with Aloo Fry:
- Take ghee in a pan add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and methi seeds. Then after it spulterrs add little gram flour. Saute it till it becomes light brown..
- Then add ginger,green chillies and curry leaves. Add 1tbsp of sugar add red chilli powder according to your taste. Then add lady's finger cut into big pieces, add drumstick and cluster beans..
- Add tomato and dal water (Which we have pressure cooked and strained) – For tomato and dal water – take nearly more than a kg tomatoes for this recipe. Firstly add Thuvar Dal in water, add haldi, little oil and pressure cook for one whistle. Then add tomatoes in dal and pressure cook for 5 to 6 whistles. Churn well and then strain that water. (Thuvar Dal is nothing but pigeon pea). This is the tomato and dal water we have to add after the previous step..
- Add mint leaves, coriander leaves and tamarind water after vegetables get cooked. The Curry is ready to be served..
- Aloo fry is nothing but simple potatoes Fry topped with some red chilli powder and Aamchoor powder and this goes very well with the curry rice..
If you find this Curry Chawal with Aloo Fry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.