Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Great Northern Bean Soup (Crockpot) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Great Northern Bean Soup (Crockpot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Great Northern Bean Soup (Crockpot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to great northern bean soup (crockpot) recipe. To make great northern bean soup (crockpot) you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Great Northern Bean Soup (Crockpot):
- Prepare 1 lb of dry great northern beans.
- Get 1 of large onion.
- Provide 2 of celery stalks.
- Take 2 of medium carrots.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves.
- Take 2 tbsp of beef boullion paste.
- Use 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 4 cup of water.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Steps to make Great Northern Bean Soup (Crockpot):
- Soak beans in water overnight (can do this in the crockpot with it unplugged).
- Drain water and pick out bad or split beans..
- Chop celery, carrots, garlic, and onion. Add to crockpot along with bay leaves..
- Add enough water to cover ingredients. 4 cups worked for me. Can add more if needed..
- Add beef bouillon paste (I use better than bouillon beef base), butter, and olive oil..
- Cook on high for 6 hours..
- Remove bay leaves. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Can use immersion blender to puree part of the soup to thicken if preferred..
- Enjoy :).
If you find this Great Northern Bean Soup (Crockpot) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.