Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Tikka Masala recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tikka Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tikka Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tikka masala recipe. To make chicken tikka masala you only need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Tikka Masala:
- Prepare 4 of skinless boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of For the marinade:.
- Take 2 tbsp of curry powder, mild or medium.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Use 1 tbsp of finely grated, peeled fresh ginger.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Provide 1/2 cup of natural yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt flakes.
- Provide 2 of For the masala sauce:.
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable oil + 1 teaspoon to fry chicken.
- Get 1 tbsp of finely grated, peeled fresh ginger.
- Take 1 large of onion, chopped small.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic clove, crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of mild or medium curry powder.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Tomato soup.
Instructions to make Chicken Tikka Masala:
- Mix the marinade ingredients in a shallow dish or large bowl..
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite size pieces..
- Mix the chicken pieces into the marinade, cover and refridgerate for 1-3 hours (or overnight).
- When ready to cook, heat the oil in a large non stick pan. Add in the onions, garlic and ginger and cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add the curry powder and cook, stirring for another 2 minutes..
- Open the soup and pour it in (if using normal soup, you may just quarter fill the can with water, swill it around to get all the soup from around the sides and pour that in, but if it's concentrated soup, use a can and a half of water).
- Cook for 5 minutes, then blend until smooth (being careful with hot liquids).
- Heat the teaspoon of oil in a large pan (use the same one you used for the sauce, washed and dried, if you used a liquizer to blend your sauce).
- On a medium high heat, fry the marinated chicken, stirring to prevent sticking, for 3 minutes..
- Add the sauce back over the chicken and heat through until the chicken is thoroughly cooked (5-10 minutes, maybe longer…if, like me you are completely mad about getting chicken cooked right through! You may just need to add a little water to stop it drying out).
- Serve with plain boiled rice, fragrant spiced rice or naan breads..
If you find this Chicken Tikka Masala recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.