Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can cook chicken tortilla soup using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Prepare 20 oz of bag Tyson Grilled and Ready fully cooked pulled chicken.
- Get 10 oz of can fire roasted tomatoes w/ green chilis.
- Prepare 19 oz of can Old El Paso mild red enchilada sauce.
- You need 2-15 oz of can chicken broth.
- Get 1 can of sweet corn – undrained.
- Take 1-10 oz of bag frozen seasoning blend.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Cumin, chili powder, onion, powder, salt & pepper.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide to taste of Fresh cilantro.
Instructions to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Add all ingredints to crockpot, cook on high about 2-3 hours.
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.