Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cold fighting chicken noodle soup recipe. You can cook cold fighting chicken noodle soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Prepare 3 of Grace cock flavour soup sachets with noodles.
- Prepare 1.5 l of water.
- Prepare 5 of carrots, chopped in to disks.
- Provide 1 of leek, chopped.
- Prepare 3 tsp of dried mixed herbs.
- You need 0.5 Tbsp of Grace hot curry powder.
- Get 2 tsp of black cracked pepper.
- Take 2 Tbsp of fresh parsely, chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Provide 1 of celery stick, chopped.
- Take 1 of small roast chicken (already cooked), shredded and skin removed).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 pack of baby sweetcorn, chopped in to 1 inch pieces.
- You need 2 of birds eye chillies, chopped.
- Take 0.5 Tbsp of dried minced garlic.
Instructions to make Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a pressure cooker add the olive oil (medium heat) then add the leeks, carrots, celery, garlic, chillies and baby sweet corn.
- After 5 minutes add dried mixed herbs, paprika, curry powder and mix.
- Add 1.5l cold water and the three cock soup sachets.
- Cook on a high pressure for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, release the pressure and take the lid off when it is safe to do so..
- Serve with toasted bread.
If you find this Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.