Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Aloo chole curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo chole curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo chole curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo chole curry recipe. You can cook aloo chole curry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloo chole curry:
- You need 250 of chickpeas boiled.
- You need 2 of Potatoes cubed.
- Get 2 of onions chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cumin-coriander powder.
- You need 1 of large tomato chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 of red chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli whole.
- Provide To taste of salt and sugar.
- Take As needed of oil.
Steps to make Aloo chole curry:
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and red chilli.
- Add onion and ginger garlic paste and saute.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and Potatoes.
- Saute well till it is soft.
- Add powder masalas and saute well.
- Add tomatoes and saute till oil separates.
- Now add the boiled chana mix well.
- Add water and simmer,mix sugar and salt if needed.
- Serve, it is ready.
If you find this Aloo chole curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.