Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mandys cauliflower soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mandys cauliflower soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mandys cauliflower soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One nutritious substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mandys cauliflower soup recipe. To cook mandys cauliflower soup you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mandys cauliflower soup:
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 large of cauliflower.
- Take 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 3 stick of celery chopped.
- Get 1 cup of mushrooms chopped.
- Get 1/2 tsp of fresh nutmeg.
- Take 250 ml of milk.
- Use 1 pints of hot vegtable stock.
- Get 1 tsp of dried mixed herbs.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cornstarch (optional).
- Get 2 tbsp of cold water(optional).
Instructions to make Mandys cauliflower soup:
- In a large pot add 2 tablespoons of oil, heat slightly, then add onions, celery, mushroom, garlic, bay leaves and mixed herbs. Saute for 5 minutes..
- Add cauliflower, nutmeg, hot stock and milk bring to a gentle boil, taking care it doesn't boil over and curdle, then simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Once cooked remove bay leaves and blend into a smooth soup (if u want it to be thicker add a paste of 2 tablespoons of water with 2 tablespoons of cornstarch add to the boiling soup and cook for 2-3 minutes), checking for seasoning add salt and pepper. If needed top with chopped parsley and serve with some crusty breadrolls. enjoy.
If you find this Mandys cauliflower soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.