Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef keema curry recipe. To make beef keema curry you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Keema Curry:
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of large brown onion, finely diced.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves, finely diced.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of curry powder (not heaped).
- Use 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Provide 2 tbsp of freshly chopped coriander, plus extra for garnish.
- Use 500 g of mince beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 3-4 of medium potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters.
- Provide to taste of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Beef Keema Curry:
- Heat the oven to 200c. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Place the potatoes onto the tray and toss with olive oil and a little bit of salt. Bake for 30 minutes or until soft and golden brown. Gently stir once half way through..
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat and add the beef. Make sure the beef sizzles and fry's rather than stews. Cook through for about 5-6 minutes. Stir frequently..
- Next add the onion, garlic and ginger. Cook for about another 5 minutes..
- Add all the dry spices, tomato paste and seasoning. Stir until fragrant for about a minute or so..
- Next add the coconut milk and chopped tomatoes. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook on low until sauce has thickened for about 60 minutes or so. Stir occasionally..
- 10 minutes before removing from the heat add in the peas and potatoes..
- Remove from the heat and add the coriander..
- Serve with rice and a naan bread. Garnish with coriander. A sprinkle of lime juice can also be added..
If you find this Beef Keema Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.