Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Chicken Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken stir fry recipe. You can have spicy chicken stir fry using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Chicken Stir Fry:
- Provide 250 gm of boneless chicken, boiled and shredded.
- Get 2 of onion chopped.
- Provide 5-6 of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 2 of green chilies chopped.
- Prepare Few of curry leaves.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Take 2-3 tbsp. of oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp. of Sambar powder.
- Use 1 tbsp. of kura karam podi / red chilli powder or to taste.
- Take 1 tbsp. of lemon juice or to taste.
- Get of coriander leaves to garnish.
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Stir Fry:
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with mustard seeds. After it stops spluttering, add the garlic and saute till it changes colour. Add the onion, green chilies and curry leaves and fry till light brown..
- Then add the shredded chicken, salt, turmeric powder, sambar powder and kura karam podi / red chilli powder. Continue to fry on low flame till well combined. Sprinkle water at intervals..
- The curry should be dry. Finish off with lemon juice. Serve, garnished with coriander leaves.
If you find this Spicy Chicken Stir Fry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.