Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cholia aalu (green chickpea-potato curry) recipe. To make cholia aalu (green chickpea-potato curry) you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry):
- Use 1/2 kg of Green Chickpeas.
- You need 3 medium of Potato.
- Take 2 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 medium of Tomato.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic cloves.
- Take 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 500 ml of water.
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of Coriander.
- Use of Spices.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 2/3 tbsp of Powder Red Chilli.
- Provide 1 pinch of turmeric.
Steps to make Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry):
- Get a wok.
- Warm oil in the wok. Add chopped onion.
- Saute the onion till very light brown.
- In the blender of food factory, put in chopped tomatoes, garlic cloves and the sautéd onions. Blend to make a paste. If you dont have a blender, similar can be done in a mortar-pestle.
- Drop this mixture in the same oil used to saute onions. Fry this mixture.
- Put in all the spices. Salt, red chilli powder and turmeric. Fry the mixture till oil starts to seperate.
- Now add green chickpeas and diced potatoes.
- Saute the chickpeas and potat potatoes in the mixture for five to eight minutes on medium flame.
- Now add in 500 ml water. Let the curry cook on low flame till chickpeas become tender.
- When done, garnish with coriander leaves.
If you find this Cholia Aalu (Green Chickpea-potato Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.