Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked thighs with potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked thighs with potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked thighs with potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked thighs with potatoes recipe. You can cook baked thighs with potatoes using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked thighs with potatoes:
- Use 1 pack of chicken thighs (6-8 thighs).
- Prepare 2 of whole potatoes or as many as you like.
- Provide 1 of small onion.
- Use to taste of pepper.
- Provide to taste of garlic.
- Prepare to taste of mesquite seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of oregano.
- Provide 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 4 tbsp of italian dressing or more.
Instructions to make Baked thighs with potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 365°F..
- Clean chicken thighs then place in baking dish..
- Wash off the two potatoes then cut them into pieces. It doesn't matter the size. Add them to the top of the chicken.
- Cut the onions, doesn't matter how you cut them, then add on top of the potatoes and chicken..
- Season the chicken, potatoes in onions with the garlic, oregano, pepper and the mesquite seasoning..
- Add lemon juice on top of the chicken potatoes and onions.
- Add the Italian dressing on top of the chicken potatoes and onions..
- Should look something like this when everything is placed in the baking dish.
- After cooking for about 1 to 2 hours or however long you like. I like my chicken to almost fall of the bone so i cook it a little longer. Enjoy.
If you find this Baked thighs with potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.