Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mackerel fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mackerel fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mackerel fish curry recipe. To cook mackerel fish curry you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mackerel fish curry:
- Take 1/2 Kilogram of fish.
- You need 1 Cup of Coconutgrated.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of chilly Powder.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Get 4 of shallots.
- Use 4 of Greenchillies splits.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Gingerchopped.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Get 1 Sprig of Curryleaves.
- Prepare To Taste of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of Fenugreek powder.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Get 2 of Kokum.
- Get 1 Cup of water.
Steps to make Mackerel fish curry:
- Clean the fish and cut into medium pieces..
- Grind coconut,chilly powder,coriander powder,turmeric powder and shallots to a smooth paste by adding little water..
- Heat a mun chatty /earthernware..
- Add the above paste with ½ cup water,ginger,green chillies,salt and kokum..
- Bring to boil and cook in medium flame.Now add the fish and again cook of 6 -7 mints..
- Add the chopped tomato and a pich of fenugreek powder..
- Add curry leaves and oil just before switching the stove off..
If you find this Mackerel fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.