Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sada alur torkari/easy simple potato curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sada alur torkari/easy simple potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sada alur torkari/easy simple potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Several vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sada alur torkari/easy simple potato curry recipe. You can have sada alur torkari/easy simple potato curry using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sada alur torkari/easy simple potato curry:
- Provide 4-5 of medium potatoes.
- Get 1 of medium tomato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kalonji/ black cumin.
- Take 3-4 of green chillies slitted.
- Use Pinch of assofoida.
- You need 1 tsp of Oil for cooking(mustard oil is best else vegetable oil).
- Use to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Sada alur torkari/easy simple potato curry:
- Skin out and cut the potatoes to square medium pieces like the picture bellow. After that put potatoes into water for 5-7 mins. Then drained the water and keep aside..
- Roughly chopped tomato and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan, add assofoida,kalonji, green chillies and wait for nice aroma, then put potatoes pieces fry for 3-4 mins in medium flame. Add tomatoes, salt and cook with lid in low flame untill tomato cooked..
- Add water and cook high flame untill potatoes get cooked well and gravy become medium thick. Add salt more if required..
- Serve hot with luchi, pori, roti or even simple bread slices..
If you find this Sada alur torkari/easy simple potato curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.