Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Gammon and pork bake (Dobsche) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Gammon and pork bake (Dobsche) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's gammon and pork bake (dobsche) recipe. You can cook sig's gammon and pork bake (dobsche) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sig's Gammon and pork bake (Dobsche):
- Prepare 700 grams of onions.
- Take 300 grams of loin or neck pork chops.
- Use 300 grams of gammon or bacon chops.
- Prepare 600 grams of potatoes.
- Get 250 ml of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley.
- You need of Good pinch each of salt and white pepper.
- Get 250 ml of milk full fat if possible.
- Get 300 ml of Creme fraiche or quark.
- Get 1 pinch of salt and black pepper each.
- Provide 1 of good pinch cumin seeds.
- Use 1 teaspoon of corn or potato starch.
Instructions to make Sig's Gammon and pork bake (Dobsche):
- Preheat the oven to 220° Chop the onions roughly..
- Cube your pork and bacon, slice the potatoes. First put the onions into the ovenproof dish, then the meats..
- Add the sliced potatoes, season with salt, pepper and parsley. Pour in the stock. Cover with the lid and put into oven. Do not stir inbetween cooking..
- Mix the milk with the quark or creme fraiche if you prefer. Add the salt, cumin, pepper and starch stir until smooth. Turn oven up to 180 °.Pour over the potatoes and bake until golden brown..
- After baking you can add peas, it is almost like a deconstructed pea soup then. 😃❤ However the choice is yours..
If you find this Sig's Gammon and pork bake (Dobsche) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.