Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Egusi soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egusi soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egusi soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egusi soup recipe. To make egusi soup you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Egusi soup:
- You need 2 cup of ground egusi.
- Use 1 bunch of pumpkin leaves(ogu).
- You need 1/2 cup of palm oil.
- Provide 10 pieces of bee.
- Take 1 of ball of onion.
- Get 1/2 of tea spoon of pepper.
- Get 1 of small stock fish.
- Use of dry fish.
- Get 4 of maggi cubes.
- Prepare l of table spoon of ground crayfish.
- Take 1/2 of tea spoon of salt.
Instructions to make Egusi soup:
- Get a pot place on heat,wash your meat onion salt Maggi stir for 10mins..
- Add stockfish and dry fish for 10mins.
- Mix your egusi with water and roll little, add crayfish allow to cook for 15mins.
- Add vegetables after 2min turn of heat.
- It came out so delicious can be eaten with pounded yam fufu, eba, and semo..
If you find this Egusi soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.