Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my potato topped lamb bake.💟 recipe. You can have my potato topped lamb bake.💟 using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟:
- Get 1 tbls of olive oil.
- Take 1 of medium onion chopped small.
- Get Half of the meat off a leg of lamb diced as small as you can.
- Get 1 tsp of dried paprika.
- Get 1 of little salt.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of black cracked pepper.
- Use 1 of fried veg Stock cube.
- Provide 1 of Dried chicken stock cubes.
- Get 1 cup of boiled water.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sweet peas.
- Provide 6 of florets broccoli.
- Take 4 of potatoes sliced into 1/4 in thick part boiled + rinsed cold.
Steps to make My Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟:
- Add the olive oil to a frying pan heat up then add the onion minced lamb or chopped as small as you can. (I slow cooked lamb overnight.)Stir in then add the paprika, black pepper salt. Stir..
- Add the boiled water then the veg and chicken stock to it and stir in. Next add the wine, let it bubble on high for 2 minutes then add peas,broccoli stir and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the cornflour in a tiny bit of cold water and add to the mix to thicken a little..
- Next let it cool down then grease a oven dish and add the lamb mix. Leave it to cool a bit more then get the sliced potato and lay them out across the top of the lamb mix. And spray olive oil on top of potatoes..
- Add to a preheated oven on 180°C for 20 – 30 minutes until the potatoes are a nice brown colour..
- Then serve hot..
If you find this My Potato Topped Lamb Bake.💟 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.