Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked asparagus with peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked asparagus with peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked asparagus with peppers recipe. To make baked asparagus with peppers you only need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked asparagus with peppers:
- Get 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Provide 1 dash of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take 4 of mini sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parm sprinkle cheese.
Steps to make Baked asparagus with peppers:
- Wash asparagus spears. Snap off bottom wood like parts or any not green parts..
- Wash mini peppers. Cut of stem part and remove seeds. Cut into 2 or 3 peices depending on size..
- Preheat oven to 500°. Line baking sheet with tin foil..
- Place asparagus on foil lined sheet in even 1 layer. Sprinkle lightly with lemon juice, cumin, and parm cheese..
- Place mini pepper pieces on foil lined baking sheet..
- Cant have cheese? Substitute with garlic powder. Yum!.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes. Check half way through..
- Cant have cheese? Substitute with light sprinkle of garlic powder. Yum!.
If you find this Baked asparagus with peppers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.