Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect My Chicken, Bacon and Potato Bake 😀 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Chicken, Bacon and Potato Bake 😀 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chicken, Bacon and Potato Bake 😀 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my chicken, bacon and potato bake 😀 recipe. You can have my chicken, bacon and potato bake 😀 using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make My Chicken, Bacon and Potato Bake 😀:
- Provide 2 of large Chicken breasts diced.
- You need 10 slices of Back bacon diced.
- Prepare 5 of Medium sized Potatoes.
- Use 1 of Sweet Pepper.
- Take 1 of Medium Onion.
- Get 2 cloves of Garlic Crushed.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
- Get 1 can of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 250 g of Grated Chedder Cheese.
- Get 1 of Veg Stock cube/bouillon dissolved in a 1/4 cup boiling water.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of black cracked pepper.
- Take of Olive oil for frying.
- You need 1 Dash of Worcestershire sauce to finish.
Instructions to make My Chicken, Bacon and Potato Bake 😀:
- Put the potatoes to part boil, about 5 minutes.
- Chop the chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Fry in olive oil the chopped onions for one minute, then add the garlic fry for a few minutes until the onions are opaque in colour and soft. Remove from the pan and set aside until later.
- Add the chicken to the frying pan in olive oil, fry until chicken is near to cooked.
- Chop up the slices of bacon.
- Add the potatoes to cold water when they are cold slice into scallop shaped and set aside until the rest is cooked..
- Slice the peppers and open the can of crushed tomatoes.
- When chicken is near cooked add the bacon pieces mix and fry until bacon is coloured and near to cooked.
- Next add the onions and garlic and mix.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and the veg stock and stir in..
- Add the tomatoe puree stir in.
- Add the black pepper and stir in bring to the boil and transfer into a greased oven dish.
- Level the mix out then lay on top the sweet peppers.
- Next add the potatoes, arrange them all on top sprinkle the salt and spray all the potatoes with olive oil.
- Place in a preheated oven 175C or gas 7 cook for 20 minutes until potatoes are cooked and crisp..
- Lastly sprinkle the cheese all over the top add a slash of Worcestershire sauce and put back in the oven for a further 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Or put it under the grill..
If you find this My Chicken, Bacon and Potato Bake 😀 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.