Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bombai bonda/ aalubomda recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bombai bonda/ aalubomda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bombai bonda/ aalubomda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bombai bonda/ aalubomda recipe. To make bombai bonda/ aalubomda you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bombai bonda/ aalubomda:
- You need 3 of boiled peeled and mashed potato.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped coriander and curry leaves.
- Take as needed of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 cup of Besan.
- Provide 1 spoon of chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 spoon of roasted jeera dhania powder.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of each ajwain and jeera.
Steps to make Bombai bonda/ aalubomda:
- Heat two spoon oil crackle mustard, jeera, add salt and turmeric, coriander curry leaves ginger garlic paste and finally mashed potato and mix.
- After cooling make small balls.
- Mix besan, chilli powder, turmeric, jeera dhania powder. Heat two spoon oil crackle jeera, ajwain and add to besan mix.
- Add sufficient water and make it of bajji consistency.
- Dip the potato balls in batter and deep fry in hot oil on medium flame.
If you find this Bombai bonda/ aalubomda recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.