Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow cooked cheddar potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooked cheddar potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked cheddar potato soup recipe. To cook slow cooked cheddar potato soup you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow cooked cheddar potato soup:
- Prepare 2 of # russet potatoes boiled & drained.
- You need 7 of chicken bollioun cubes.
- You need of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Take of Garlic salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- You need 6 tbsp of margarine.
- Take of Bacon drippings.
- You need 3 TBSP of flour.
- Use 3 C of water.
- Get 1 of Velveeta cheese pouch.
- Prepare 2 C of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 can of evaporated milk.
Steps to make Slow cooked cheddar potato soup:
- In a slowcooker, combine water, cubes, seasonings. Turn on high til it boils..
- Add in boiled potatoes about 6 large ones, add butter. Let cook awhile..
- Add milk, Velveeta and stir. In a small pan, add 3 spoonfuls of bacon drippings, melt down, add flour and whisk, add some water about 1 cup. Whisk until no lumps appear. Whisk into slowcooker..
- Turn on low until starting to bubble, stirring occasionally. Add cheddar cheese, stir and turn off. Now you can add whatever you want into the soup for extra flavor, such as bacon bits or ham cubes. This cooks in about 3 hours start to finish once the water has boiled in the beginning of process..
If you find this Slow cooked cheddar potato soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.