Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pasta and White Bean Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pasta and White Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta and White Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta and white bean soup recipe. You can have pasta and white bean soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pasta and White Bean Soup:
- You need 2-3 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves sliced.
- Use 4 cups of chicken or vegetable broth.
- You need 3 cans of cannellini beans drained.
- Take 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 Tbsp of oregano.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 2-3 Tbsp of Locatelli grated Romano Cheese.
- Use 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh flat leaf parsley.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fresh chopped basil.
Instructions to make Pasta and White Bean Soup:
- Add olive oil to a large pot heat over low to medium heat and onions and garlic, cook until starting to turn light golden in color.
- Add broth, beans and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper, stir and bring to a boil, turn down to a simmer cook about 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, place a cup of the beans into a bowl and mash then return to pot, stir. Add salt and pepper to taste if needed..
- Remove from heat and add cheese and herbs..
If you find this Pasta and White Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.