Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can cook chicken curry using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry:
- Use of A. Preps.
- Use 1-1.5 kg of Chicken thighs.
- Get 5-6 of large potatoes.
- Provide of washed, peeled and cubed big.
- Get 1 C of Cooking oil.
- Use of B. Blend into a fine paste.
- You need 1 of medium size brown onion.
- Prepare 1/4 C of candlenuts (opt).
- Provide 3-4 of garlics.
- Prepare 1-2 C of dried chillies deseeded, soaked & softened in boiling water.
- Get of C. Paste.
- Get 1 C of meat curry powder.
- Get As needed of Water.
- Prepare of D. Spices.
- Provide 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Get 1 of star Anise.
- Get of F. Extras & Seasoning.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of thick tamarind juice.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of or to taste Chicken seasoning powder.
- Provide 270-300 g of coconut cream.
- Take of Note:.
- Provide 1 of . Dried chillies can be replaced with fresh red chillies.
- Provide 2 of . We use Red pack BABA'S Meat Curry Powder.
- Get 3 of . Tamarind juice- mix a thumb size tamarind pulp with hot water.
- Provide of Use 2 tbsp of hot water and squeeze the pulp.
- Take 4 of . We use KNORR Chicken Seasoning Powder.
- You need 5 of . We use only AYAM Brand Coconut Cream. Use 1 whole can/tin.
- Use of This brand uses 100 % pure coconut – no starch or gum added.
- Prepare 6 of . Ingredients No.2, 3, 4 – from Asian grocery.
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- A. Wash and cut chicken into a chunky bite size. Avoid cutting chicken too small. Cube potatoes into big chunks. Keep aside..
- B. Cut dried chillies and soak in boiling water for 10 minutes or until soft. Then blend it into fine paste with the rest of the ingredients in B..
- C. Pour enough water to curry powder and mix to make a soft paste..
- Cooking The Dish – Over medium heat, preheat 1/2 – 1 cup of cooking oil in a big wok or deep sauce pan. Once oil is ready, pour in B (blended paste) and stir for 2-3 minutes then add C (meat curry paste) and D (spices). Sauté until oil is separated from the paste. Add A (chicken and potatoes) and 1 cup of water. Stir until everything is well-mixed..
- Turn heat to medium low. Cover and leave to cook for 5 minutes. Remove the lid and add everything in F (seasonings) except coconut cream. Taste and adjust accordingly. Stir well and put the lid on again and simmer until potatoes are fork tender. Stir in between simmering time..
- Check the potatoes. Once tender, add coconut cream. Stir to combine and leave for a minute then turn the heat off. Transfer chicken curry to a serving bowl and serve with homemade sandwich bread or steamed white rice..
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.