Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef curry recipe. You can cook beef curry using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef curry:
- Use 1 kg of beef.
- Use 1 of big red onion.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 cloves of crushed garlic.
- Get of Crushed ginger.
- Use 1 tablespoon of curry powder.
- You need of Chilly powder(optional).
- Take 1 bunch of chopped corriander leaves.
- Provide of Cooking cream.
- Take of Cooking oil.
- Take of Salt,to taste.
- Use 1 teaspoon of beef masala(optional).
Steps to make Beef curry:
- First, marinate the meat for 3 hours or less with crushed ginger,garlic,salt and beef masala and place it in the refrigrator..
- As the marination continues, prepare your other ingredients..
- After 3 hours or less. In a sufuria add cooking oil, let it heat up a bit then add the onions,cook them until sweaty..
- Add the marinated meat,cook for a bit..
- Add the tomatoes, cover and don't stir,cook until the tomatoes are ready..
- Add the curry powder and chilly powder, and in case of other species you can still add. Let the species cook well..
- Add the cooking cream and let it cook until you get your desired consistency on low medium heat..
- Once ready, add the chopped corriander leaves and put off the heat..
- Serve while hot with either rice, chapati, naan or ugali..
If you find this Beef curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.