Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef curry and dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef curry and dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef curry and dumplings recipe. To cook beef curry and dumplings you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef curry and dumplings:
- Use 1 of x Large Onion.
- Get 2 of x Teaspoons Garlic & herb.
- You need 1 of x Tablespoon Oil.
- You need 2 of x Teaspoons Peri peri (optional).
- Get 4 of x Teaspoons Mild Rajah.
- Take 2 of x Beef curry stock cubes.
- Prepare of WorchestireSauce.
- Prepare 2 of x Teaspoons Vinegar.
- Prepare of Ready made vetkoek dough.
- Use cubes of Peeled Potatoes cut into.
- Prepare 250 ml of fresh cream.
- Provide of Cake flour/maizena/bisto.
- Provide of Beef stew meat.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Beef curry and dumplings:
- In a large pot. Add oil, chopped onion and garlic and herb. Cook until brown keep your spices close..
- Once brown. Add peri peri, rajah,worchestire sauce and beef stew. With half a cup of boiled water. And cook until brown. As soon as water is gone, add stock cubes and boil stew on a medium heat for 30 minutes..
- Whilst this is simmering. Prepare potatoes and dough so long. Remember to oil your hands before rolling into medium balls so the dough does not stick..
- Once the meat has cooked, add your vinegar and potatoes to the pot. Simmer for 30-45 minutes. Add water so it does not burn to the pot..
- As soon as potatoes are ready, mix your cake flour/bisto/maizena with water and add brown onion sauce to thicken the sauce. Mix well before adding to pot to prevent clots. Add your last salt and pepper to taste. Then place dough on top of the stew. Spice with aromat/salt and pepper. And put stove on a low heat. Let it simmer 35 minutes..
- Once ready (dough won't stick to fork/knife) add fresh cream and dribble the curry sauce with a big spoon and mix the cream and sauce together over your dumplings. Simmer 5 more minutes..
- Ready to serve. You can add chutney, bananas, basmati rice and even salad on the side. Remember to butter your dumplings. Enjoy 💟.
If you find this Beef curry and dumplings recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.