Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mild Beef Biryani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mild Beef Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mild Beef Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mild beef biryani recipe. To make mild beef biryani you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mild Beef Biryani:
- Take 2 kg of Beef Chunks.
- Get 1 packet of biryani spice mix.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mild and spicy curry powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Portuguese Spice.
- You need 1 of Beef stock cube.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Garlic and ginger.
- Take 2 of large potatoes, peeled and diced.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 of large tomatoes, chopped.
- Take 1 tub of natural yoghurt.
- Get 3 tablespoons of oil.
- Get 4-5 cups of cooked rice.
Instructions to make Mild Beef Biryani:
- In a large saucepan, heat oil on high heat add the beef chunks, fry until they are brown. Remove from the pan and set aside..
- In the same saucepan, sauté the onions. Add garlic and ginger, all the spices, including the biryani mix, stirring constantly..
- Add the chopped tomatoes and stir. Add a little water and yoghurt, cover the saucepan and simmer on medium heat to a nice thick sauce..
- Add the beef, mix thoroughly, and simmer further until the meat is almost tender. Stirring occasionally. Finally stir in the potatoes and cook until meat and potatoes and tender..
- Lower the heat. Pour the cooked rice into the meat sauce and fold in together in one pot, make sure everything is incorporated..
If you find this Mild Beef Biryani recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.