Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese beef curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese beef curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese beef curry recipe. You can have japanese beef curry using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese beef curry:
- Take of Beef, cut into dice (you know the right quantity for yourself).
- Take Half of carrot.
- Take Half of potato.
- Provide Half of onion.
- Prepare of Golden curry Mild flavour.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Sugar.
Instructions to make Japanese beef curry:
- Season the beef with salt and black pepper and rest it for 20 minutes.
- Cut your carrots in round shape, potatoes in dice and onion (shape isnt really matter, do what you think is fun).
- Prepare a small pot to boil all the ingredients later.
- In a pan, add 1 tbsp of oil, cook the beef until brown and put that beef into the pot.
- Saute your carrots and potato until half tender and put them into the pot.
- Next sautee your onion and again put into the pot.
- In the pot that fill with the ingredients, add half glass of water or (depend on the quantity of your ingredients), let it boiled and add a half of the curry mix. Stir.
- Close the pot and let it simmer..
- Curry ready to be served.
If you find this Japanese beef curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.