Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cara's Cheesy Potato Broccoli Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cara's Cheesy Potato Broccoli Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cara's Cheesy Potato Broccoli Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cara's cheesy potato broccoli bake recipe. To cook cara's cheesy potato broccoli bake you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cara's Cheesy Potato Broccoli Bake:
- Take of veggies.
- Provide 5 cup of broccoli.
- Use 7 medium of potatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need of meats.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Use of dairy.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of soup.
- Take 2 can of cream of mushroom soup( condensed).
- Prepare of seasonings.
- Get 1/4 cup of oil(split in 2).
- Take 3 clove of garlic(minced).
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of season salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Cara's Cheesy Potato Broccoli Bake:
- Add 1/2 of onions to skillet on medium heat, with a tiny bit of oil & sautee while you cube the potatoes..
- Once potatoes are cubed, add half oil & half of all seasonings to potatoes in a large bowl. Mix & coat evenly, then add to onions in skillet..
- Stir potatoes frequently on med high. If they begin to stick, add more oil.
- While potatoes cook, cube the chicken breasts. Do same with chicken as the potatoes- add to large bowl with oil & remaining seasonings. Stir & coat well.
- Cook chicken on med-high, with remaining onions. Once chicken is no longer pink, add broccoli & lower to med heat.
- Now lower heat to low on potatoes & add water. Cover with lid & this will steam the potatoes. This helps shorten cooking time.
- Once broccoli is tender-crisp, add soups. Stirring to blend together. Check potatoes for softness. Once done, add potatoes to chicken mixture.
- Pour mixture in casserole dish. Top with cheese. Bake @350· for 20minutes or cheese is melted & bubbly. Enjoy!.
If you find this Cara's Cheesy Potato Broccoli Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.