Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's smoked salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's smoked salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's smoked salmon recipe. You can have brad's smoked salmon using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's smoked salmon:
- Provide 2 (10 lb) of salmon.
- Prepare 4 cups of packed dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of course kosher salt.
- Take 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbs of white pepper.
- Provide 1 tbs of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of ground mustard.
- Use 1/2 tbs of ground ginger.
Steps to make Brad's smoked salmon:
- Mix all ingredients except salmon.
- Fillet and remove rib bones from salmon. Leave skin on. Cut into serving sized pieces..
- Lay brine mix in the bottom of a extra large glass baking pan.
- Place a layer of salmon skin side down..
- Cover with brine mix. Lay next layer meat side down and cover with more brine. Next layer lay skin side down and cover with more brine..
- Cover with saran wrap and brine in fridge 24 hrs.
- After brining, remove fish. Rinse lightly. Place on a towel to dry. A small fan will speed up the process.
- Place in your smoker. Fish must be dry. Moisture will collect soot from the smoke..
- Smoke between 120 – 150 degrees. Add smoke for two hours. Then just heat for 2. Keep repeating this process. Fish will be done in 18 hrs. The thinner belly and tail pieces will be done first. Thicker pieces may require more time..
- Fish will keep in the fridge up to three weeks. But it never lasts that long around me..
If you find this Brad's smoked salmon recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.