Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Veggie Pearl Millet (Bajra) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Veggie Pearl Millet (Bajra) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It consists of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy veggie pearl millet (bajra) recipe. To make cheesy veggie pearl millet (bajra) you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Veggie Pearl Millet (Bajra):
- Provide 1 of big bowl Pearl Millet (Bajra) – soaked in water for 5 hours, removed from water, wrapped in cloth, allowed it to sprout and then pressure cooked for 3 whistles.
- Take 1 of big Potato (chopped).
- Take 1 bowl of mix veggies (corn, green peas and chopped carrot, green part of spring onions, french beans & cabbage).
- Provide 1 of medium onion (chopped).
- Use 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of mix masala (mix of red chilli powder, green fennel seeds (saunff) powder, coriander-cumin powder).
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander leaves (chopped).
- Provide 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of homemade ghee.
- Prepare 2 of cheese cubes (shredded).
- Get of As per requirement and taste – salt.
Steps to make Cheesy Veggie Pearl Millet (Bajra):
- Melt 1 tbsp homemade ghee in a pan..
- Add 1 teaspoon cumin seeds and let them crackle..
- Add 5-6 curry leaves and saute..
- Add 1 medium chopped onion and let it turn slightly pink and soft..
- Then add 1 bowl mix veggies (corn, green peas and chopped carrot, green part of spring onions, french beans & cabbage) and 1 big chopped potato. Mix well, cover and let it cook..
- Remove the lid, add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and mix well..
- Add 1 big bowl pressure cooked Bajra, 1 tbsp mix masala, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 teaspoon sugar, salt to taste. Mix well, cover with the lid and let the spices cook..
- Add 1 shredded cheese cube, mix well and remove from flame..
- When the recipe is hot, garnish with 1 cube of shredded cheese, 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves and serve immediately.
If you find this Cheesy Veggie Pearl Millet (Bajra) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.