Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bisi Bele Bath recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bisi Bele Bath recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably choose lots of items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bisi bele bath recipe. You can cook bisi bele bath using 35 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bisi Bele Bath:
- Use 1 tbsp of Oil/Ghee.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 2 of Dry red chillis.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Broken cashewnuts.
- Use 1 of Chopped onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 of Chopped green chilli.
- You need 10-15 of Curry leaves.
- Get 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Chopped carrot.
- Use 1/2 cup of Chopped french beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Peas.
- Get 1 of Chopped onion.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Toor dal wash and soaked.
- Provide 1 cup of Rice wash and soaked.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped tomato.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Get to taste of Tamarind juice.
- Get of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Prepare of Boondi for garnishing.
- Prepare of For Spice Powder:.
- You need 7-8 of Dry red chillies.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Get 1 inch of piece Cinnamon.
- Take 2 of Cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of Cardamom.
- Get 2 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of Chana dal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Urad dal.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dry coconut/chopped fresh coconut.
Instructions to make Bisi Bele Bath:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds cumin seeds dry red chillis broken cashewnuts small pieces of onion ginger garlic paste green chilli and curry leaves and saute for few seconds..
- Add asafoetida and all the chopped vegetables and saute them little and then add turmeric powder..
- Saute these vegetables little bit then add soaked dal and rice and add enough water..
- Just cover it with lid and let it boil till the rice is very well cooked and the dal is almost mashed up and all the vegetables are very soft..
- Now to make the spice powder for the bisi bele bath..
- For this dry roast all the ingredients make a powder..
- Heat a pan and add a little bit of red chillis, fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds, cinnamon, cloves, cumin seeds and cardamom..
- When mustard seeds start to crackle add coriander seeds..
- Make sure the flame is little bit low..
- Once coriander seeds are slightly coloured add chana dal and urad dal..
- Now add coconut powder or freshly chopped coconut and dry roast all these..
- Now take a blender and add the dry roast ingredients and blend them coarsely powdered..
- Now when the dal and rice almost three-fourths cook then add tomatoes and mix well..
- Add salt and some more water if required when the dal and rice are almost getting cooked..
- Then add this bisibelebath powder and mix well..
- Add tamarind juice and mix well..
- Garnish with coriander leaves roasted cashewnuts and boondi..
- Now Bisi Bele Bath is ready..
- Bisi Bele Bath serve with Raita, Papad and Pickle..
If you find this Bisi Bele Bath recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.