Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable Masala Upma recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Masala Upma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Masala Upma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable masala upma recipe. To cook vegetable masala upma you need 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Masala Upma:
- Provide 1/2 cup of semolina or suji.
- Get 1 of medium size onion chopped.
- Get 1 of small some tomato chopped.
- Use 1 of small size carrot chopped.
- Use 2 tablespoons of green piece.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cauliflower(if you want you can also add French beans).
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Urad dal.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chana dal.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric power.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam Masala (if you want you can add rasam powder also).
- You need 1/2 tsp of gretted ginger.
- Provide 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Vegetable Masala Upma:
- Frist take a pan or kadhai add 1 tbsp oil and semolina and stir fry in medium flame.
- When semolina turned golden colour you can transfer in a plate.
- Take a Same kadhai and add 1 tbsp oil.
- When oil are heat then add chana dal and Urad dal and fry 1,2 seconds.
- Next add mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- Now add green chilli mix it,and add chopped onion and curry leaves and mix properly fry this ingridients 1,2 minutes.
- Now add tomato and vegetable mix it.
- Next add all spices and mix it now cover the lid and cook it in low flame 2 minutes.
- Now open the lid and mix it and now add 1 cup of water and cover lid.
- When water is started boiling then open the the lid and add fryed samolina.
- Keep stirring it in a low flame, when samolina absorbed all the water now switch off the flame.
- Ready to serve your very tasty and Healthy "Vegetable Masala Upma".
- You want to know detailed recipe please click bellow link and please visit my channel and watch my vedio. https://youtu.be/bJ7wAWnqF_A.
If you find this Vegetable Masala Upma recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.