Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect No-Bake Loaded Potato Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best No-Bake Loaded Potato Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No-Bake Loaded Potato Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no-bake loaded potato casserole recipe. To cook no-bake loaded potato casserole you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook No-Bake Loaded Potato Casserole:
- Get 1 packages of dry ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion.
- Provide 1 lb of cooked bacon chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of ranch dressing to taste.
- Provide 10 small of redskin potatoes, diced.
- Provide 1 lb of chicken breast, cut into small chunks.
- Take 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
Instructions to make No-Bake Loaded Potato Casserole:
- Combine potatoes, ranch seasoning, onion and cooking oil in skillet. Cover and cook on medium heat until potatoes are tender, stirring frequently..
- While potatoes are cooking, fry bacon and chop. Season chicken breasts with chili powder and garlic. Grill for best result and cut into small chunks..
- When potatoes are tender, add chicken, bacon, and cheese. Mix well..
- Drizzle ranch dressing over individual servings as desired. Sure to be a big hit!.
If you find this No-Bake Loaded Potato Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.