Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gluten free Healthy Soup (Stracciatella) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gluten free Healthy Soup (Stracciatella) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gluten free healthy soup (stracciatella) recipe. To cook gluten free healthy soup (stracciatella) you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Gluten free Healthy Soup (Stracciatella):
- You need 1 litre of vegetable stock.
- Take 2 bunches of leafy greens (I used kale).
- Use 2 of gloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Use 3 of eggs.
- Provide of Sprinkling of parmesan.
- You need 1 can of cannellini beans (I only had butter beans…).
- Prepare of pich salt.
- You need pinch of pepper.
Steps to make Gluten free Healthy Soup (Stracciatella):
- Bring stock to the boil.
- Clean and chop leafy greens..
- Peel two cloves of garlic..
- Fry garlic whole in coconut oil until brown then remove garlic and add the greens. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add the greens to the stock and cook for a further 3 minutes..
- Beat the eggs and add the cheese. Temper the eggs by adding hot stock to the bowl. Then stir the stock rapidly while pouring in the eggs to create 'rags'..
- Add the beans and salt and pepper to taste..
If you find this Gluten free Healthy Soup (Stracciatella) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.