Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken curry recipe. You can have spicy chicken curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Chicken Curry:
- Provide 500 gm of Chicken.
- Use 100 gm of yogurt.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 cup of onion slie.
- Provide 4-5 of green chilli.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 2-3 of red chilli whole.
- Use 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Some spices (2 cardamom, 3 cinnamon, 3 cloves, 2 bay leaves, 2 red chilli whole).
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Curry:
- In a large mixing bowl marinated the chicken with 1/2 cup onion,garlic & ginger paste,salt,yogurt,2 tbsp oil and all the powder masala add and mix very well and keep aside atleast 2-3 hour..
- Heat remain oil and add cumin seeds,red chilli whole & all the spices and satue till fragrent..
- Add remain onion and fry it. Add sugar and saute..
- Add the marinated chicken and mix it very well..
- Cover and cook 10-15 min and stir. Add water and boiled it atleast 4-5 min. Again cover and cook 10 min till the chicken is completely cook..
- Garnishing with coriander leaves serve hot with bengali fried rice..
If you find this Spicy Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.