Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetables Idlis,Rava-Vada recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetables Idlis,Rava-Vada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetables Idlis,Rava-Vada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional level can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetables idlis,rava-vada recipe. To cook vegetables idlis,rava-vada you only need 34 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetables Idlis,Rava-Vada:
- Get 1 cup of semolina.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee or clarified butter.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cumin or jeera.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of chana dal or bengal gram.
- Use 1 tbsp of cashews chopped (optional).
- Provide 10 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 of green chilies chopped.
- You need 3/4 tsp of ginger grated or paste.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- Provide 1/3 tsp use as needed of salt.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of coriander leaves chopped finely.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of curd or yogurt or dahi (fresh, not sour).
- Take 1/2 cup of water for soaking rava.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of water for batter consistency.
- Use 1 tsp of oil for greasing idli plates.
- You need 4 of cashewnuts or 8 split cashews.
- Use 2 of carrots chopped.
- Use 2 of capsicums.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- You need 1/4 Cup of chopped French beans.
- You need 1 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Take to taste of Chilli sauce.
- Provide of For rava vada….
- Prepare 1 cup of rava / semolina.
- Take 1/2 cup of yogurt / curd.
- Take 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of onions finely chopped.
- Get 3/4 tsp of ginger grated.
- Prepare Few, finely chopped of coriander leaves.
- Prepare Few, finely chopped of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 of green chilies.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of soda.
Instructions to make Vegetables Idlis,Rava-Vada:
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee in a pan. Fry 8 split cashews until golden and set aside for garnishing. To the same pan, add mustard, cumin, 1 tbsp broken cashews and chana dal. Fry until the dal turns golden..
- Reduce the flame and add curry leaves, green chilies and ginger. Saute until it turns fragrant just for 30 seconds. Then quickly add the rava. Mix well to coat the semolina with ghee. Roast on a low flame stirring consistenly until the rava turns crunchy and slightly aromat. Do not brown the rava. Set this aside and cool completely..
- When the rava is cooled down completely, add salt, coriander leaves, curd and half cup water. Mix well until the batter is uniform. Cover this and set aside for 30 minutes..
- After 25 mins, grease the plates and place a cashew in each of the moulds. Also sprinkle some carrots. Set this aside..
- Bring water to a boil in a steamer or cooker. When the water is just about to come to a boil in a few minutes, Check the consistency of the batter and pour more water if needed. The batter has to be thick and must be smooth. When you drop it with the spoon it should not be lumpy. It should not be of pouring consistency either..
- Then sprinkle eno or soda and gently give a good mix. Avoid over mixing. The batter needs to be steamed immediately otherwise the rava idli will not turn fluffy & soft..
- Immediately transfer the batter to moulds. Place it in the hot steamer and steam for 10 mins on a high flame. Allow the idlis to cool down for 2 mins..
- When the rava idlis cool down for 3 to 4 mins, demould them..
- Now heat a tbsp of oil.Saute all the chopped vegetables.Add salt,black pepper..
- Now Cut Idlis into four parts and put into pan,sauté for two minutes.Add soya sauce,chilli sauce and serve with coconut 🥥 Coriander Chutney and tomatoes sauce..
- For rava vada..Soak rava in yogurt and water for 10 minutes. The dough must bind well if it is dry you can sprinkle some water. Chop onions, chilies, curry and coriander leaves. Grate ginger..
- Add soda, onions, chilies, leaves, cumin, salt and ginger to the soaked rava and make a dough. The dough must bind well and must be sticky and easily spreadable. If it is dry you can sprinkle some water. If the dough is too stiff then they will turn hard..
- Heat oil in a deep fry pan. Grease a foil or cling wrap. Divide the dough to 12 portions and make balls. Place them on the foil. Flatten and make a whole in the center..
- When the oil is just hot enough, Grease your fingers, transfer the vada to your fingers and gently shake off the fingers. It will drop in the oil. Fry until golden on a medium high flame by stirring often..
- Drain them on a kitchen tissue. Fry them in batches until all of them are fried. Serve rava vada with chutney..
If you find this Vegetables Idlis,Rava-Vada recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.