Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shahi Bisibele Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi Bisibele Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi bisibele rice recipe. To make shahi bisibele rice you need 43 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shahi Bisibele Rice:
- You need 1 cup of pony south Indian rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mogar moog sal.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need of Vegetables :-.
- Prepare 2 of -onion chopped.
- Get 1 of -tomato chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of cauliflower chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of french beans chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of carrot chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Take 2 tbsp of grated garlic.
- Get 1 of -Small piece of ginger grated.
- You need 1/4 Cup of chopped coriander.
- Get of Roasted Masala :-.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dhaniya seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of jeera seeds.
- You need 2-3 of cinnamon pieces.
- Take 4-5 of cloves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of saunf.
- Get 3 of -elaichi.
- Provide 2 of -red kashmiri chilli.
- Take of For puree:-.
- You need 1 cup of tamarind pulp.
- You need 1 cup of grated fresh coconut.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of roasted masala.
- Get of For tempering :-.
- Provide 4 -tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of hing.
- Use 1 tsp of jeera.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of saunf.
- Provide 2 of -red dried red kashmiri chilli.
- Get 10 of – Curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of cashewnuts.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Almond.
- Take 3 tbsp of raisins.
- You need of For garnishing :-.
- You need as needed of Fried south Indian Papad.
- Get as needed of Roasted salted Almonds.
- Get as needed of Chopped coriander.
- You need as needed of Curry leaves stem.
Instructions to make Shahi Bisibele Rice:
- First cook soaked rice dal adding salt & turmeric and keep aside.
- Now roast masala,cool them frist grind roasted masala then add grated coconut & tamarind pulp and make fine puree in mixer grinder.
- Heat a big kadai add ghee, rai,jeera & saunf when starts cracking add curry leaves,red chilli,almond,Cashew nuts,raisins and hing now first add garlic ginger grated & cook for a while now add one by one all the vegetables and cook till all the vegetables are cooked add puree when starts bubbling add cooked dal rice and mix well cook for a while.
- Tasty bisibele rice is ready to serve sprinkle chopped coriander and garnish with papad roasted salted Almonds & curry leaves stem serve hot in a plate.
If you find this Shahi Bisibele Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.