Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vickys Roast Chicken & Rice Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Roast Chicken & Rice Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Roast Chicken & Rice Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys roast chicken & rice soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys roast chicken & rice soup, gf df ef sf nf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Roast Chicken & Rice Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Use 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- Use 2 of carrots, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Use 2 of pre-roasted chicken breasts, chopped.
- Provide 2 of courgette/zucchini, chopped.
- Take 2 of large potato, peeled & chopped.
- Provide 2000 ml of chicken stock, hot.
- You need 300 grams of basmati rice.
- Provide 8 of tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 800 grams of canned cannellini beans, drained.
- Provide 15 grams of flat leaf parsley, chopped.
- Use to taste of salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Vickys Roast Chicken & Rice Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a large pan and fry off the onion and carrot for 5 minutes.
- Add in the garlic, chicken and courgette and fry for a minute.
- Add the potatoes and stock. Bring to the boil and let simmer 5 minutes.
- Add the rice, tomatoes and beans. Bring back to the boil then simmer for 20 – 25 minutes until the rice is cooked.
- Stir in the parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper.
If you find this Vickys Roast Chicken & Rice Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.