Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to browned butter honey garlic salmon recipe. You can cook browned butter honey garlic salmon using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon:
- You need 2-4 of salmon filets (about 1/2 pound each).
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1/4 cup of butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of honey.
- Provide to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon:
- Arrange oven shelf about 8 inches away from heat element. Set oven to broil.
- Season salmon steaks with salt & pepper, set aside..
- Cook butter over medium heat, stirring for about 3 minutes or until the foam settles and the butter browns. (Use an oven proof frying pan.. if not you will have to transfer later to a baking dish).
- Pour in the honey and let it dissolve into butter..
- Add garlic, saute 1 minute.
- Add juice from 1/2 lemon. Save the other half and cut into wedges..
- Add the salmon steaks skin side down and cook for 4 minutes while basting the tops with pan juices..
- (Transfer to oven proof pan if necessary) Arrange lemon wedges around the salmon. Place in oven and broil for another 6 minutes until tops of filets are charred..
- Serve and be sure to pour all of the sauce over the top of the filets! Sooooo yummy!.
If you find this Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.