Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic indian kofta croquet curry recipe. You can have authentic indian kofta croquet curry using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry:
- Get 2 medium of Onions (chopped).
- Take 3 medium of Tomatoes (chopped).
- You need 1 small of Carrot (grated).
- You need 1/4 of Cauliflower.
- You need 2 of Green peppers.
- You need of Kofta.
- Get 2 medium of Potatoes.
- Take 1 medium of Onion (chopped).
- Take 1/4 of Cabbage (sliced).
- Use 1 of All-purpose flour.
- Get 1 of Curry powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ☆Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 of dessertspoons ☆Coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ☆Red chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ☆Garam masala.
- Get 2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 4 clove of Garlic (grated).
- Provide 1 of the same amount as the garlic Grated ginger.
Steps to make Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry:
- Prepare the curry sauce first. Heat a generous amount of oil in a pot over medium heat and add the cumin seeds. Leave to stand for about 20 seconds. When the cumin seeds start to pop and sizzle, add the chopped onion. Fry until golden brown..
- Add the chopped tomato, grated carrot, garlic and ginger. Stir-fry gently..
- Bring the water to a boil in a separate pot and add the cauliflower and roughly sliced green peppers to cook. Use enough water to cover the vegetables..
- Add the ☆ spices into the pot from Step 2 and stir well for about 2 minutes to cook through. Add the cooked vegetables from Step 3 into the sautéed vegetables from Step 2 and mix well. If you have a food processor put everything in. Add the simmering liquid from Step 3 and season with salt and pepper..
- Prepare the koftas. Cook the potatoes and transfer into a bowl to mash. Fry the onion and cabbage in a frying pan slowly..
- Mix the mashed potatoes and fried onion and cabbage together. Add the curry powder and combine well. Salt and pepper lightly. Spoon the mixture and place into hot oil to deep-fry..
- Once the curry sauce has reduced and thickened, check the taste. Add salt if necessary, and the sauce is done. Add the koftas to the curry sauce just before serving and stir gently..
If you find this Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.