Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Burmese Khow Suey recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Burmese Khow Suey recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Burmese Khow Suey recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to burmese khow suey recipe. You can cook burmese khow suey using 25 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Burmese Khow Suey:
- Take of For the noodles.
- Take 500 grams of chicken cut to bite-size pieces.
- You need 3 sprigs of curry leaves.
- You need 1/4 of garlic chopped finely.
- Provide 1/2 of shallots.
- Get 4 of red Chillies.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger chopped/grated.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tablespoon of gram flour/ chickpea flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mixed bell peppers sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of French beans cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Use 1 cup of spinach (optional).
- Provide 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Take 500 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 300 grams of egg noodles.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get of Toppings.
- You need 2 of hard boiled eggs.
- Use 3 sprigs of Coriander leaves/ Cilantro.
- Provide 3 sprigs of Spring onions/ scallions.
- Take 1 of lime cut into wedges.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion thinly sliced and caramelized.
- Prepare 3 of garlic pods sliced thinly and golden browned.
- Take 1/4 cup of unsalted ground nuts fried.
- Get 2 tablespoon of red chilli flakes.
Steps to make Burmese Khow Suey:
- Heat some oil in a pan. When the oil is hot enough, reduce the flame and fry the ground nuts. When they start to turn golden brown, take them out on a paper towel..
- Now add the sliced onions kept for the topping and fry them till they're golden brown, take them out on a paper towel..
- Now add the sliced garlic kept for the topping and fry them till they're golden brown, take them out on a paper towel..
- Now add chicken pieces to the pan and start frying them. Add more oil if you have to. Once the chicken starts turning white, add the curry leaves, grated ginger and the remaining chopped garlic and sliced shallots..
- Fry this for 5 minutes while stirring occasionally. Add the chickpea flour, turmeric powder and salt..
- Add the red chillies and and the vegetables and cook them for about 5 minutes on medium heat..
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions given on the package..
- By now the chicken should be cooked with a nice aroma filling the kitchen. Add coconut milk now and stir well. Keep it to simmer for 10 minutes on low heat. Adjust salt..
- Take an individual service bowl or a soup plate and put egg noodles first, pour the prepared curry on the noodles, top it off with the boiled egg cut into half and coriander leaves..
- Provide all the other accompaniments in small bowls – fried ground nuts, fried garlic, fried shallots, coriander, spring onions, red chilli flakes and lime wedges..
- Squeeze the lime before taking a bite for the perfect flavour..
- Please tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you make this recipe!.
If you find this Burmese Khow Suey recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.