Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys pesto, spinach & bean soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys pesto, spinach & bean soup, gf df ef sf nf you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 2 of medium onions, chopped.
- Use 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of green chilli (or to taste), finely chopped.
- Take 300 grams of carrots, chopped.
- Take 1500 ml of gluten-free vegetable stock (see my profile for a gf bouillon recipe).
- Take 1200 grams of canned cannellini beans, drained.
- Provide 16 tbsp of green pesto (see my profile for a vegan recipe).
- Get 320 grams of spinach leaves.
- Provide 1 of nutritional yeast flakes (or parmesan) for topping.
Instructions to make Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put a pan over a medium heat and add the oil. Fry off the onion gently until translucent.
- Add in the garlic and chilli. Cook for a minute before adding the carrots.
- Keep cooking a further 5 minutes before adding in the beans and stock. Simmer with the lid on for 5 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove 4 or 5 spoonfuls of veg/beans and set aside.
- Put the rest of the soup in a blender and puree smooth.
- Pour back into the pan and add the veg/beans back in.
- Add the spinach, stir in and let cook down for a few minutes then stir through 8 tbsp of the pesto.
- Serve with a tbsp of the remaining pesto spooned over the soup of each bowl and top with a sprinkling of nutritional yeast / parmesan style cheese.
If you find this Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.